Call for Abstracts
The Call for Abstracts for the 2020 International Clinical Cardiovascular Genetics Conference will open in November 2019. Abstracts are invited on any aspect of clinical advancements in cardiovascular genetics.
In 2020, there will be oral and poster presentations with the possibility of moderated posters and/or mini oral presentations.
Submit your abstract here
When submitting an abstract please follow the guidelines below.
- Abstracts should be typed into the template provided on the online submission form and saved on your computer for later reference.
- The filename of the Word document should contain alpha/numeric characters only with no spaces.
- The abstract should be typed in Arial font, size 11pt.
- The abstract text should be limited to 250 words.
- The abstract should not include author names or affiliations as the abstract will be subject to a blind double-review process. You will enter this information later when completing the online form.
- Paragraphs must be separated by an empty line and must be left-justified. Do not indent the first line of a paragraph
- Click the link to the online form to submit details of your abstract.
- When you enter the Abstract Portal you will be asked to create a new account. Please be sure to remember the email address and password you use.
- In the portal, you will be asked to update your contact information. Once this is completed additional tabs will appear that will enable you to upload and submit your abstract. At any stage in the process, you can click on Save As Draft and return to complete the process later.
- Once you have completed the abstract submission process you will receive an email confirming this. If you do not receive an email within 24hrs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Presenters will be notified of acceptance in early April 2020.
Closing Date for Submission of Abstracts: 25 February 2020
If you have any queries please contact us at email@example.com or call +64 9 360 1240
Submit your abstract here.