Thank you to all those who attended the International Cardiovascular Genetics Conference in Brisbane from 25 - 27 May 2016. Dates for the 2018 Conference will be announced shortly.
This high calibre international scientific Conference is a forum for the sharing of cutting edge research and showcasing clinical advancements in cardiovascular genetics.
The 2016 Scientific Program included:
- Diagnosis and detection of cardiovascular genetic disease
- Risk stratification and management
- Novel therapeutic approaches
- Cardiac genetic testing and interpretation
- Molecular testing and the role of next generation sequencing
- New research developments
- Multidisciplinary models of care
- Educational day
The focus was on major disease themes of Cardiomyopathies such as hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, inherited arrhythmogenic disorders such as long QT syndrome and sudden unexpected death in the young, familial dyslipidaemias such as familial hypercholesterolaemia, arteriopathies such as Marfan Syndrome and Congenital Heart Disease.
We look forward to welcoming you to Brisbane again in 2018.