On behalf of the Organising Committee we would like to thank all those who attended and participated in the International Cardiovascular Genetics Conference in Brisbane from 23-25 May 2018.
The 2018 Scientific Program included:
- Diagnosis and detection of cardiovascular genetic disease
- Risk stratification and management
- Novel therapeutic approaches
- Cardiac genetic testing and interpretation
- Molecular testing and the role of next generation sequencing
- New research developments
- Multidisciplinary models of care
- Functional genomic approaches
- Educational day
There was a focus on major disease themes of Cardiomyopathies such as hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, inherited arrhythmogenic disorders such as long QT syndrome and sudden unexpected death in the young, familial dyslipidaemias such as familial hypercholesterolaemia, arteriopathies such as Marfan Syndrome and Congenital Heart Disease.
We look forward to seeing you all again in 2020.