We are pleased to announce that the International Clinical Cardiovascular Genetics Conference is back again for 2020. The Conference will take place in Brisbane from 20-22 May 2020.
The 2020 Scientific Program will include the following topics:
- Diagnosis and detection of cardiovascular genetic disease
- Risk stratification and management
- Novel therapeutic approaches
- Cardiac genetic testing and interpretation
- Molecular testing and the role of next generation sequencing
- New research developments
- Multidisciplinary models of care
- Functional genomic approaches
- Clinical Impact of Polygenic Risk Scores
- Educational day
Planning is underway and the website will be updated as Conference details are confirmed.
We look forward to seeing you all again in 2020.