On behalf of the Organising Committee we would like to announce that the International Cardiovascular Genetics Conference will be held in Brisbane from 25 - 27 May 2016.
This high calibre international scientific Conference will be a forum for the sharing of cutting edge research and showcasing clinical advancements in cardiovascular genetics.
The Scientific Program will include:
- Diagnosis and detection of cardiovascular genetic disease
- Risk stratification and management
- Novel therapeutic approaches
- Cardiac genetic testing and interpretation
- Molecular testing and the role of next generation sequencing
- New research developments
- Multidisciplinary models of care
- Educational day
We will focus on major disease themes of Cardiomyopathies such as hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, inherited arrhythmogenic disorders such as long QT syndrome and sudden unexpected death in the young, familial dyslipidaemias such as familial hypercholesterolaemia, arteriopathies such as Marfan Syndrome and Congenital Heart Disease.
Registration is avaiable for the Educational Day only via the online registation forms on the registration page.
We look forward to welcoming you to Brisbane in 2016.