Call for Abstracts
The Call for Abstracts for the 2022 International Clinical Cardiovascular Genetics Conference is now open. Abstracts are invited on any aspect of clinical advancements in cardiovascular genetics including interesting case reports, service descriptions, study methodology for ongoing projects and scientific research.
When submitting an abstract please follow the guidelines below.
- Abstracts should be typed into the template provided on the online submission form and saved on your computer for later reference.
- The filename of the Word document should contain alpha/numeric characters only with no spaces.
- The abstract should be typed in Arial font, size 11pt.
- The abstract text should be limited to 250 words.
- The abstract should not include author names or affiliations as the abstract will be subject to a blind double-review process. You will enter this information later when completing the online form.
- Paragraphs must be separated by an empty line and must be left-justified. Do not indent the first line of a paragraph
- When you enter the Abstract Portal you will be asked to create a new account. Please be sure to remember the email address and password you use.
- In the portal, you will be asked to update your contact information. Once this is completed additional tabs will appear that will enable you to upload and submit your abstract. At any stage in the process, you can click on Save As Draft and return to complete the process later.
- Once you have completed the abstract submission process you will receive an email confirming this. If you do not receive an email within 24hrs, please contact email@example.com.
Presenters will be notified of acceptance in March 2022.
The closing date for submissions is 28 February 2022.